DoN Consultation on the implementation of the competency framework for training the future UK clinical neuropsychology profession - Executive Response
The Alternative Handbook For Postgraduate Training Courses in Clinical Psychology: 2014 Entry
- The Alternative Handbook - 2014 Entry is now available to download from the BPS' Online Shop!
Talking about sex
- DCP Faculty for HIV & Sexual Health event - 15 July 2013, BPS London Office
DCP Annual Conference 2013
- 4-6 December 2013, The Royal York Hotel
Many Faces: The psychological challenges of head and neck cancers
- Views from the patient, the surgeon and the therapist. And what do we do? A Faculty for Oncology & Palliative Care (SIGOPAC) event
The Alternative Handbook For Postgraduate Training Courses in Clinical Psychology: 2013 Entry
- Electronic and hardcopies now available!
NEW: Guidelines and Literature Review for Psychologists Working Therapeutically with Sexual and Gender Minority Clients
- The guidelines are FREE to download from the Society's Practice Guidelines & Policy Documents section of the website.
New DCP Publications!
- Discounts available for members of the Division!
Society and Division comment on NHS white paper
- News release and longer statement
|Contact Details | Privacy | Legal | Accessibility ||
|^ Top of Page||© Copyright 2000-2013 The British Psychological Society|